Simple Biathlon Sling
The solution to carrying a heavy rifle for long distances.
The padded shoulder straps distribute the weapon's load to both shoulders, instead of one, resulting in less shooter fatigue after long periods of travel. Having the load centered on the back aids in maintaining better balance when using two hands for other tasks such as carrying a primary weapon, or navigating steep terrain.
Biathlon Sling Differences:
Simple - Plastic or Metal Cobra Buckle, no shooters loop
2.0 - Quick Adjust Buckle, allows the sling to be used more easily as a positional shooting aid (Available HERE)
Both straps are easily adjustable and utilize a buckle to make the sling fast and easy to remove if necessary.
The biathlon slings do not require a conversion kit in order to fit it to different rifles. You will need to just have additional attachments to fit your stock. So if you purchase a biathlon sling with Flush Cups and you have another rifle that requires HK hooks, you will just need to have a set of HK hooks.
FEATURES / SPECS
- 1.5" Mil-Spec Webbing
- 1 ½” Fastex buckles or Elite Cobra buckles
- Elastic keepers secure adjustable strap ends
- Water resistant 1000D Cordura® shoulder straps
- Dual Layers of closed cell, waterproof, foam in the shoulders provide comfort and support
- User adaptability, shooter can change out swivels to fit different weapon systems
- Made in Texas with US made materials!
- Lifetime Warranty