The TAB Gear Bleed Stop Kit is a personal bleed kit that is equipped with everything needed to stop traumatic bleeding on an individual and no other unnecessary items.
The pouch is made in Texas from US materials. It utilizes a nearly indestructible #10 YKK® zipper and is built from 1000D Cordura®. A strip of 4" velcro loop on the bottom allows the pouch to be attached to any hook velcro or high pile fabric such as the back / underside of a vehicle seat. The pull tab at the tag end can be used to grip the bag while closing the zipper or to attach a dummy cord or carabiner while a Biothane® rubber handle provides a quick / positive grip.
The contents of the pouch are the best materials that we can source and come from our friends at Con10gencey Consulting, the largest medical supplier in Texas and are arranged in the pouch in order of most likely needed first, including:
- 1- Pair Blue Nitrile Gloves
- 1- CAT Gen 7 Tourniquet
- 1- QuikClot Combat Gauze 3"x 4 yds
- 1- Compressed Gauze 4.5"x 4.1 yds
- 1- Emergency Bandage - Israeli Type
- 1- HyFin Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 1- Emergency Heat Reflective Survival Blanket 52" x 84"
- 7" x 4" x 2"
- 2.25oz empty / 14.4oz filled