TAB Rear Bags are the extremely versatile because of their rectangular shape that allows three different height variations. Use the flat side, short side, and long side.
Available with 2 different types of fill, plastic pellets (HEAVY) or lightweight polystyrene (LIGHT) . The light polystyrene fill affords you a lot of weight saving while still offering a very steady sight picture. They are filled with just enough fill to make it easy to adjust the height needed by simply squeezing or relaxing your hold on the bag.
The corner loop is easily attached to a carabineer for easy carry and the webbing that runs long ways on one side and across the bag on the other side provides a simple way to attach the bag to your rifle by running the bipod legs through them. You can also carry it easily by running your hand through the straps.
"Light" and "Heavy" refers to the type of fill that is in the bag, not the amount of fill.
FEATURES / SPECS
- Small: 5.5"x7.0"x2.0" Light: 2.6oz / Heavy: 1lb 5.4oz
- Large: 5.5"x9.0"x2.0" Light: 3oz / Heavy: 1lb 12.8oz
- Made from 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon
- Webbing is all 1" Mil-spec
- Entire bag is triple stitched for added strength.
- Closed cell fill on the inside, nothing to hold water
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty