Biathlon Sling - 2 Tone (Coyote/Highlander) LIMITED RUN!
The solution to carrying a heavy rifle for long distances.
The padded shoulder straps distribute the weapon's load to both shoulders, instead of one, resulting in less shooter fatigue after long periods of travel. Having the load centered on the back aids in maintaining better balance when using two hands for other tasks such as carrying a primary weapon, or navigating steep terrain.
The integrated shooting loop (available on the Regular and Elite models) can be deployed to allow the shooter to rapidly sling up for much steadier positional shooting.
Both straps are easily adjustable and utilize a buckle to make the sling fast and easy to remove if necessary.
The biathlon slings do not require a conversion kit in order to fit it to different rifles. You will need to just have additional attachments to fit your stock. So if you purchase a biathlon sling with Flush Cups and you have another rifle that requires HK hooks, you will just need to have a set of HK hooks.
FEATURES / SPECS
- 1.5" Mil-Spec Webbing
- 1 ½” Fastex buckles or Elite Cobra buckles
- Elastic keepers secure adjustable strap ends
- Water resistant 1000D Cordura® shoulder straps
- Dual Layers of closed cell, waterproof, foam in the shoulders provide comfort and support
- User adaptability, shooter can change out swivels to fit different weapon systems
- Adjustable loop for shooting support (not available in Simple Sling)
- Made in Texas with US made materials!
- Lifetime Warranty